Big Year

Last night was the Winter Solstice. The shortest day of the year or the longest night of the year depending on your perspective. It’s an interesting thing from an astrological point of view as well as a philosophical one. It can get a person to thinking… One year. A lot can happen in one year.... Continue Reading →

Closer To Fine

How the hell did my life get to this?  I asked myself while lying in bed (alone) last night. It’s been over three months since I have written any kind of story and I have been working like a dog. This has led me to that nasty place where I start to play the movie... Continue Reading →

Zen Baby

For those of you who have been reading my stories, you know that I have been on a quest to find some “Zen” in my life for quite some time. The last couple of weeks have been challenging for me in the Zen department. For the first time in almost 20 years I had a... Continue Reading →

Crossing Muddy Waters

Have you ever wondered what makes a relationship last?  Not just romantic relationships, but friendships as well? Last night I had a great talk with one of my dearest friends. We did not grow up together. I met TR (The Rock) when I moved to Oregon to go to optometry school. I had met one... Continue Reading →

The 80/20 Rule

Have you ever heard about the 80/20 rule? Basically, it applies to everything but is used most commonly in business. Here’s the gist - 80% of everything is noise and/or junk, aka a complete soul sucking waste of time, money and effort. The other 20% is the real deal- what makes your profit, your satisfaction... Continue Reading →

Skinny People are Boring

Skinny people are boring. There, I said it. Before you get into a tizzy let me explain. If by some chance you are skinny by nature or have a metabolic disorder or are trying to cheat death because your arteries are clogged….then you get a free pass and this does not apply to you. But... Continue Reading →

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: